What to do in Denver
Explore the local area with our list of what to do in Denver as your guide. Experience some of our favorite sights and attractions in Lone Tree, Park Meadows, and the greater Denver area.
- American Girl Doll Store
- Bowlero Lone Tree
- Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver Tech Center
- Denver Wildlife Experience
- Denver Zoo
- Express Factory Outlet
- IKEA Home Furniture Store
- Park Meadows Mall
- Pepsi Center
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High
How To Get Here
- Bowlero Lone Tree (1.5 miles) - Go for a strike at Bowlero Lone Tree. In additional to bowling, you'll also find billiards, video games, and a new laser zone arena.
- Denver Wildlife Experience (4.0 miles) - Learn about a particular animal, habitat or region at this interactive wildlife conservation museum.
- Comfort Dental Amphitheatre (5.0 miles) - Formerly the Coors Amphitheatre, Comfort Dental Amphitheatre is the largest outdoor amphitheatre in the Denver area. Past performers include Maroon 5, John Mayer and Counting Crows.
- Denver Tech Center (6.7 miles) - Denver Tech Center, or DTC, is home to many of Denver's major businesses and corporations.
- Park Meadows Shopping Mall (1.0 miles) - Find over 185 premium stores, including the American Girl Doll store, and restaurants less than a mile from Element Denver Park Meadows.
- American Girl (1.0 miles) - Girls can enjoy shopping for their American girl doll or Bitty Baby. They can even bring their dolls along for a new 'do at the doll hair salon.
- IKEA Home Furniture Store (2.0 miles) - Find home essentials at the nearby IKEA Centennial store.
- Express Factory Outlet (15.0 miles) - Located between the Denver Metro area and Colorado Springs, Castle Rock Prime Outlet Mall has over 100 name brand stores and is the largest open-air outlet center in Colorado.
- Denver Center for the Performing Arts (18.0 miles) - The Denver Center for Performing Arts, also referred to as the DCPA, features plays en route to Broadway, new plays, and acting classes.
- Denver Botanic Gardens (18.0 miles) - Located in the Cheesman Park neighborhood, the Denver Botanic Gardens spans 23 acres and includes a sunken amphitheatre, several themed gardens, and a conservatory.
- Sports Authority Field at Mile High (18.0 miles) - Previously known as Invesco Field at Mile High, Sports Authority Field is home to the Denver Broncos of the National Football League.
- Denver Zoo (18.0 miles) - Located on 80 acres, the Denver Zoo is one of the most popular zoos in the United States.
- Denver Art Museum (19.0 miles) - One of the biggest art museums between the West Coast and Chicago, Denver Art Museum houses over 68,000 diverse works and a notable American Indian art collection.
- Pepsi Center (19.0 miles) - Pepsi Center is a popular concert venue and home to the Colorado Avalanche of the National Hockey League, Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association and the Colorado Mammoth of the National Lacrosse League.
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre (21.0 miles) - Located in Red Rocks Park, Red Rocks Amphitheatre hosts outdoor concerts and events.
* Denver photos courtesy of Visit Denver and photographers Steve Crecelius and Rich Grant